Unlimited mailboxes, unbelievable pricing, and a community that wants to see your business thrive. ThriveDesk is collaboration first, easier to use, quicker to set up, and provides a way better experience for your customers.
Help Scout is a great company with a truly pioneering product. Modern helpdesk like ThriveDesk wouldn’t be what they are today without them.
If you’re okay with conventional helpdesk software that forces team members to switch between different applications to solve customers’ problems, ThriveDesk is probably not for you. But if you care about providing an enjoyable experience for your customers and increasing team productivity, you’re in the right place.
There is a difference between the two tools. Below is a quick glance at them.
Ability to be part of multiple organizations in a single account.
All customer communication is one place.
Chat with your visitors and customers in real-time.
Gather all your knowledges in one place.
Create a thriving community to discuss, ideation and Q&A.
Localize ThriveDesk to work with your languages
All your data is hosted in our EU data center.
Leave private notes inside tickets and mention team member for additional help.
Organize and distribute tasks to members and help them reply fast.
Customer can see their tickets and reply directly from your website.
“They really stand behind their product and constantly pushing it forward. Its getting better every day! I can now have all my customers tickets in one place – thats peace of mind.”
— Marius Tyranowski, CMO of Angaben gemäß
With ThriveDesk, multiple agents can chat with customer and solve their issue without interfering with each other's responses.
With Help Scout, agents can chat with customer but often overlap each other reply.
With ThriveDesk, you can have your own help center in your WordPress website, no coding required.
With Help Scout, you have to build your own help center using their API.
With ThriveDesk, access global canned reply from all inboxes or create for specific inbox only.
With Help Scout, you can only create inbox specific canned reply.
With ThriveDesk, you can be part of multiple organization in a single account and switch organization instantly.
With Help Scout, you can't be part of multiple organization in a single account.
With ThriveDesk, you can grow your customer service team without overspending.
With Help Scout, you have to upgrade to higher plan and pay more when your team grow.
With ThriveDesk, you can create nested categories to organzie your articles and URLs are readable for SEO.
With Help Scout, category nesting is not possible and URLs are pretty gibberish.
With ThriveDesk, instantly create a thriving community to discuss ideas and help customer help themself.
With Help Scout, there is no community option and you've pay for another 3rd party software.
ThriveDesk connects with hundreds of apps seamlessly to simplify your team’s workflow.
Yes, we can match your plan with Help Scout, however it relies on a few factors because we want to ensure that every deal we make is profitable (i.e. we do not match AppSumo deals). Simply provide us an invoice so we can confirm that we're able to execute the work.
Yes, we can try your plan for free for 7-day. If you don't like what you see, just 1-click close your account.
Yes, we offer per-user discounts for non-profits. As a startup ourselves, we understand the value of your money. ThriveDesk was designed to be affordable for startups and small businesses just getting started.
It depends on how you've set things up but generally yes. During migration we can help you port all your setup over to ThriveDesk but may have to do it in a more 'ThriveDesk-way' as every platform is different.
90% of migrations are done within a day. The remaining 10% depends on the size of the data you have.
If you are on our PRO plan, we will migrate your account at no cost. Others need a one-time fee for migration, with prices varying based on the volume of your data.
And we’re just getting started. Come help us build the next generation of customer support automation software. We’ll see you inside.
Are you a Help Scout Customer?
Get up to 50% OFF when you switch!
Purchase today and secure your discount before it disappears 😊