The policy matters related to employees, collaborators, affiliates and business partners are governed with separate and personalized agreements duly executed with them individually.
What are the Types of Information that Thrivedesk Collect?
From a site visitor to a customer we collect several different types of information but in a broader sense it can be separated into two categories, namely, a) personal information and b) Non-personal information, however, the latter is less prominent and its use and collection are rare.
Most of the information that we receive is personal in nature, such as Name, Registered Email Address, Contact Information, and Company Name, Mailing addresses, geolocation, etc.
All the other informations that does not constitute as personal information, such as the website you have visited before entering our website, how you have interacted with our pages, email, screen, with linked clicks, duration and all such informations will be regarded as non-personal information.
It is noteworthy that we do not collect or store your credit card or any other financial information and as such information shall be processed by payment gateways.
How do Thrivedesk use your information?
Thrivedesk uses your information for the following purposes:
- In order to effectively provide our services we process both your personal and non-personal information such as to create, manage, administer your account with Thrivedesk and also to effectively discharge our duties within our terms of services.
- It is imperative that we maintain a proper service through communication on a regular basis, should we need to provide you a proper and effective customer support and assist you on your queries and warn you about any possible threat or assist you to amend any security risk or to merely communicate marketing contents.
- In order to accelerate our services effectively we may need to analyse your traffic patterns, trends, monitor usage.
- We may need from time to time to analyse your information to uphold the interest and the security of the Thrivedesk platform should there legitimately arise any situation that may ammount to violation of our terms and services.
- Sometimes it may be required to process your information should there is a need to comply with the government agencies and to adhere to any legal obligation that is by applicable laws are to be required.
Does this Policy Applies with the Links of Other Websites
Could my Information be Transferred to any other Countries?
Individual Data Subject’s Rights – Data Access, Portability and Deletion
We are aware that if you are working with EU customers, you need to be able to provide them with the ability to access, update, retrieve and remove personal data. You can search for and delete any end users conversation through our help desk UI. If you need to export your end users data in a computer readable format you are able to do so through our Inbox API(Coming soon). Our customer support team is here for you to answer any questions you might have about working with the API.
Read our guide on how to delete user data.
Do not track
We do not meddle with certain browser features through which a customer can opt for refraining the Thrivedesk from collecting data should the customer opt for such options.
Amendment or Correction of Data
Customers can opt to amend or correct their personal data from their respective accounts and the data information which are not amendable for correction from the customers portal, they may opt to contact us.
Amendment to this Policy
Applicability of law
Applicability of laws can be found in details on the terms of services and it shall be regulated by jurisdictions of the laws of Bangladesh inasmuch as possible.