Our helpdesk software is designed to help businesses manage customer support tickets and facilitate smooth communication between businesses and their customers. In order to ensure that our platform is used in a responsible and efficient manner, we have established the following Acceptable Usage Policy:
- Our software is not an email service and should not be used as such. Customers who use our software as an email service will be in violation of our terms of service.
- The inbound-outbound email ratio for our software must be maintained at an acceptable level. Customers who exceed this ratio will be in violation of our terms of service. The minimum acceptable ratio is 5:1, which means that for every email received, there should be a minimum of 1 reply and a maximum of 5 replies before the ticket is closed. Anything else will violate our terms of service.
- Customers are not allowed to use automation tools to manipulate or automate their usage of our software. This includes, but is not limited to, bots, scripts, or other automated tools that can affect the performance or usage of our software.
- Customers are not allowed to use our software to send spam or other unsolicited emails. Any customer found to be using our software for this purpose will be in violation of our terms of service.
- Our software is not intended to be used for illegal activities or to facilitate illegal activities. Customers found to be using our software for such purposes will be in violation of our terms of service.
- Customers are responsible for maintaining the security of their account information and for ensuring that their usage of our software does not compromise the security of our platform or the data of other customers.
- Any violation of our Acceptable Usage Policy may result in the suspension or termination of the customer’s account without notice.
We reserve the right to update or modify our Acceptable Usage Policy at any time. Customers are encouraged to review this policy periodically to ensure that they are in compliance with the latest version of our terms of service.